Monday, December 7, 2020

Welcome To My Craft Space

Hi! I'm Holly, the face of Mama Bird Crafts. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 11 years. We added 3 kids and 1 dog to our little home. It keeps me very busy, but my craft desk keeps me calm. Having a creative outlet amongst the mass chaos is key for me.

(Photo credit: Krista Cox Photography)


I've been crafting since I was in high school. I had some basic scrapbooking and stamping skills back then. I have grown so much since then thanks to all the new techniques and products available. I can be found making scrapbooks, cards, gift bags, tags, sewing simple things, cross stitch or crocheting. I love to dabble in all kinds of "crafty goodness."

Hope you all will enjoy seeing the different projects that I share and how I made them!

~Holly~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Welcome to the Growing In Unity Blog Hop, everyone! If you've already been hopping along, thank you for continuing along our little hop....