Friday, December 18, 2020

Growing In Unity: Day 5

 Day 5: No Line Holiday Card and Coffee Notecard












I can't believe how quickly this week of sharing my art with you all has gone. Thank you so much for all your kind words and likes here and over on the facebook groups. For my final day as a Growing in Unity gal, I created two cards using my Copics. The two sets featured today are "Warmth of Christmas" and "Love to Go" as well as the Coffee Lovers paper pack. 











Here are the supplies I used for these two cards. For the wreath card, I opted for a no line coloring of the image. Have you tried using no line coloring before? Did you find it intimidating? I stamped the image in Memento London Fog on Sweet Sentiment coloring paper. I fussy cut the image by hand with my trusty cutter bee scissors. The papers were from a scrap pile I've been trying to use up. Paper tape adhered the layers with foam dimensional adhesive popping up the wreath. 

For the coffee notecard, I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black on Sweet Sentiment coloring paper. I diecut the image using oval dies from Spellbinders. All layers were adhered with paper tape. I absolutely love my unity paper packs, so naturally I had to use one for this card I made for my favorite Starbucks barista. I forgot to set aside the markers for the coffee note card (soo sorry). I decided to embellish with a few Gina Marie dots in coffee colors. 

Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered to win one of two Unity prizes! Thanks once again for joining me over the course of the week. 

Wishing you all a very Happy Holidays,

Holly

13 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. I’ve enjoyed all your cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards....I loved all your creations this week....Very well done and all so colorful...Congratulations on a GREAT WEEK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the use of papers and stamps together.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. (Love to Go was one of my first Unity stamps.) I've enjoyed your GIU week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards! Love the wreath and the coffee cup! Great images! Thanks for a fun GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, and thanks for a great week

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at coffee!! lol I have several of the Unity coffee cup series and love using them. Both cards are gorgeous and a great way to end your fab week of inspiration. tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing your creativity this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous cards! I just got the love to go cup. looking forward to using it! I love it with the plaid panel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this week. All lovely beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! Your coloring is very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coloring! These came out great!

    ReplyDelete

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Welcome to the Growing In Unity Blog Hop, everyone! If you've already been hopping along, thank you for continuing along our little hop....